Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Jokes

A frog telephones a psychic hot-line and is told, "You will meet a beautiful young girl who will want to know everything about you."
The frog says, "This is great! Will I meet her at a party, at the movies, a singles club, or what?"
"No," says the psychic. "Next semester in her biology class.

I went to the movies the other day, and in the front row was an old man who had a very large dog. In the sad parts of the movie, the dog cried his eyes out. During the funny parts, the dog laughed hysterically. This happened all the way through the film. After it was over, I decided to go and speak to the man.
"That dog really seemed to enjoy the film," I said. "That's the most unusual thing I've ever seen!"
The old man turned to me and said, "Yeah, I was surprised too. He hated the book."

A burglar has just made it into a house he intends to ransack, and is looking around for something to steal. All of a sudden, a little voice pipes up, "I can see you, and so can Jesus!"
The burglar is startled and looks around the room. No one seems to be there, so he goes back to his business.
"I can see you, and so can Jesus!"
The burglar jumps again, and this time takes a better look around. Over in the corner by the window, almost obscured by curtains, is a cage in which there's a parrot.
"I can see you, and so can Jesus!"
"So what," says the relieved burglar. "You're just a parrot."
To which the parrot replies, "Maybe, but Jesus is a rottweiler!"

No comments: