Monday, November 20, 2006

Eye Candy

Ok, so I'm obviously gay, but it's not like I'm the governor of New Jersey or anything.
The reason I keep putting in these pictures of all these guys is that I believe it'll draw people to my site like nothing else. Who doesn't enjoy a nice picture of a good looking dude? Straight men, you say? Perhaps if they're insecure in their sexuality. If they're secure, then they should have no problem. It's just another guy, right? Pretend you're in the locker room.
My point is, why all the dudes in their underwear? I guess because it's harmless fun. No adult content here, just beautiful to look at, like Starry Night or the Mona Lisa, no matter who you are or whom you are attracted to.
So here you go, pervert...

1 comment:

karl.o.hageman said...

Thats not you. Always good to see edgy "not safe for work" stuff at work.