Friday, November 24, 2006

Eye Candy

A few pics from some of my favorite underwear purveyors.
C-In2. They're new, but they're good.








2(xist) Their underwear is great. I usually think their ads are really ugly. Not this one, though.







Go Softwear: Only available online, as far as I know. They've got a terrific website and a nice catalog as well.










International Jock: Used to sell only athletic supporters, they've recently expanded their site and started selling underwear and other stuff as well. Definitely check these guys out!









Calvin Klein A classic in underwear and underwear ads. Their classic briefs are the most comfortable and flattering clothing I've ever owned. I want to be buried in them.









Abercrombie & Fitch A bit pricey, generally, but their catalog is full of hot, half-dressed models like this dude.

No comments: